DVBViewer Plugin

Guest Michael

Guest Michael

small line that shows the actual song running on sunshine live ( german radio station on ASTRA 19° )

in afternoon it show the first line from the content... cause then there are live-mixes and stuff.... and no tracks

doesn't seem very useful... it's only some 2 day hack.... but maybe someone is interesed in another example using the "DVBViewer plugin engine"....

ps.. you need a connection to the internet!

BINARY

D6 SOURCE

INSTALLATION

------------------

just copy dll into plugins folder....

run DVBViewer...

push visible button from menu...

ADDITIONAL HINTS

------------------------

sock api function are from christian therefore i haven't released them as source..... but you have them as binary... so you should be able to compile it anyway...

you can use source as you want...

plugin should work for r19 and r20... don't know how downward compatible it is....

have fun...

michael

nice tool!

Could you make a little interface for using with other stations? (input for two variables: stationname, HTML Source for songtitel)

I saw that you read this directly from the HTML-Source.

It would be fantastic if we could define mor than one station (perhaps with a little menu :rolleyes: )

cheers

Steffen

Guest Michael
nice tool!

Could you make a little interface for using with other stations? (input for two variables: stationname, HTML Source for songtitel)

I saw that you read this directly from the HTML-Source.

It would be fantastic if we could define mor than one station (perhaps with a little menu  ;) )

cheers

Steffen

hmm good idea... will implement it... can you give me perhaps some radiostations that have such playlists like ssl ?

i thougth about implementing some sort of auto-detect stats automatically will start the plugin if the right radiochannel is tuned in :)...

Guest Michael
http://www.jumpradio.de/  right up "ON AIR"

http://sputnik.mdr.de/start.html  on the top of the page

http://www.hr-online.de/hf/hrxxl/playlist/...chs_titel.shtml  for HR XXL the last 6 titles

Ok but i see they have all a different technique to show the titles. and its not so simple to extract the title  :)

on jumpradio it's made in flash -> so impossible....

sputnik = same thing ;)

on hr it would be possible....

Guest Michael
I think it would look much better on OSD, alphablended  :)  maybe with some visualisations  ;)

yeah.... i thought about showing it in osd.... but... i don't know how to get connected to dvbviewers osd function... and... haven't you got DVBViewer minized while hearing radio ;)?

but alphableneded would be cool....