Pinnacle 300i DVB-T

esperado

-I just try for the first time DWBViewer for My pci TnT 300i card from Pinnacle. Ok, found a working device for my card . Scan channels. (with the Europe and a shorter custom ini for Paris). Unfortunatly, not all the channels are found. When i Scan the 522000 and 586000 frequencies, the scan found no channels for thoses frequencies. I had edit manualy(painfull) the channels (France2, Fr3, france 4, france 5, ARTE) and those channels are working now. BTW, i found no places where i can set the 166 or 167 offset for the french frequencies. Why this prob ? Devs, if you like to get a list of all frequencies for France, transmitter by transmitter, i can send-you a file with it (let me know).

Ok, problem solved.

This is working both on beta and release. Frequencies had to be set as:

x=474166,8

instead of:

x=474000,8

In your terrestrial ini file situated in "transponders" folder, if your contry use a 166/167 offset (like France).

Dont know why the original one was working on some channels, and not on others.

May be question of HF level (mine is little)

Here a set of working ini files for all the emitors in France.

http://www.DVBViewer.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12721

Edited by esperado
  • 2 weeks later...

erm not really, we have rules for this in europe ;)

For UHF channels we have the formulae:

(channel * 8 + 306) * 1000

If you use the Transponder files you can add even a 0.5 Mhz Shift per channel.

Christian

erm not really, we have rules for this in europe ;)

I have not understand this sentence. You mean the 166/167 offset is set internally by the prog ?

The official frequencies for tnt (not analog) in France are those i indiquate. Your formula to calculate Frequencies from Chanels numbers is for analog UHF, and the 166/167 ofset has to be added for tnt.

My first scan with your "europe" file was missing half of transponders in Paris with a very low hf level, reason why i had noticed the problem.

Adding 166 to the europ.ini had made them all listed and locked with the normal level with DVBViewer.

And in all (5 or more) the other progs i have tested, or frequencies are xxx167, or there is an 166 or 167 offset entry in head of the XML/ini.

I attach a file from an other prog as an example, witch can be useful for you, anyway with some frequencies for other countries.

BTW, may i congratulate you for your prog. With "Pouchaintv" (not so feature rich, but have a look), the more solid, rapid and easy on the market, IMHO.

dvbt.xml

Edited by esperado