Mhw With Canaldigitaal

visuel

Hello dvbViewers,

I am trying to get MediaHighway(?) information about the dutch CanaalDigitaal channels in the EPG window.

At the moment I only see info about current and next program of each channel in this window, but I think that you can get a lot more (two weeks or so?)

On the board I see a lot of contradictions about "do not recieve EPG" or "do receive EPG" checkbox.

Don't know what to fill in at frequency panel. I tried to find it at the internet though! But nothing helped me.

Is there anybody who can help me further?

Extra info:

I am running 3.6.0.2 on a Skystar1-CI in Vista with Cyberlink Video and Audio decoders.

Everything works fine, also the CAM to descramble the dutch channels.

Regards,

Victor

You have to adding the MHW Transponder from Canaldigitaal 12515 h (i choose Mediahighway 1 but did not know the difference to Mediahighway 2)

on Options>SiehFern/MHW and activate it on Options>EPG/Teletext.

Than you go to a channel on this Transponder for example FunX (radio) and the receiving of the MHW starts.

In my test i only got EPG for two days 12.03 and 18.3 than it says receiving finesh.

I did not know if i have configured some thing wrong or Canaldigitaal send only this data at the moment or something go wrong in DVBViewer.

You have to adding the MHW Transponder from Canaldigitaal 12515 h (i choose Mediahighway 1 but did not know the difference to Mediahighway 2)

on Options>SiehFern/MHW and activate it on Options>EPG/Teletext.

Than you go to a channel on this Transponder for example FunX (radio) and the receiving of the MHW starts.

In my test i only got EPG for two days 12.03 and 18.3 than it says receiving finesh.

I did not know if i have configured some thing wrong or Canaldigitaal send only this data at the moment or something go wrong in DVBViewer.

Thank you Tjod,

I followed your advise and I get the same results as you!

EPG data for today, tomorrow and some for 18/3.

But what do you mean with "then it says receiving finish". Is there some mesage or pop-up?

Thanks again.

Yes i got a OSD message "Finished reading MHG EPG".

So far, I did not see that.

Maybe I have to flag an OSD checkbox somewhere?

After I installed the 3.6.1.2 version, I saw the OSD message.

I think everything works properly now...

Thanks for helping.

Victor

Edited by visuel