Playback .ts Files, Fast Forward Jump Interval

dezzy

I am a new user of DVBViewer Pro 3.6.1.20 and am very happy with it for my needs.

Just one issue. When playing a recorded .ts file the fast forward skip button jumps just 10 seconds. Is there a method of changing the jump to say 30 seconds?

I have searched but can not find the appropriate advice.

SETUP.XML:

</section>

<section name="Jumptime">

<entry name="Keytimeout">2000</entry>

<entry name="0">30</entry>

<entry name="1">60</entry>

<entry name="2">120</entry>

<entry name="3">240</entry>

<entry name="4">480</entry>

<entry name="5">960</entry>

<entry name="6">1920</entry>

<entry name="7">3540</entry>

Edited by uglyrooster

I'd like to make similar changes but does not work with me.

Anything special that I need to know?

Does it matter where in setup.xml it goes?

@HD.

Be sure you had edited the right setup.xml: depending on the DVBViewer's installation type, you can have more than one!

To know the path where the current DVBViewer config files are stored, look in "About / Info... / Versioninfo" windows: it's writed on top, blue coloured...

:robot:

@HD.

Be sure you had edited the right setup.xml: depending on the DVBViewer's installation type, you can have more than one!

To know the path where the current DVBViewer config files are stored, look in "About / Info... / Versioninfo" windows: it's writed on top, blue coloured...

:robot:

Thanks man, that's what was wrong. Now it works perfectly.

Problem was that keytimeout was too short at default for my remote controller, had lots of 10sec, 10sec, 10sec jumps instead of one minute..

Gave value of 1500 (seems to be milliseconds) and now it works just the way it should.