Myxmltv Problem With Spanish Channels

extremeno

Hi everybody.

I've having troubles wit the atached TVGuide.xml. I can map the channels in MyXmlTV and apparently import it, but when I go to DVBViewer, The EPG don't have this loaded.

Any suggestion?TVguide.xml

The file you post have many difference from those that MyXMLTV can import, I don't know exactly where is the problem, but I see that it have:

• doubled channel name

• the language info incorporated (<title lang="es"> instead of <title>, <desc lang="es"> instead of <desc>, etc)

• only the event start time (ie it lack the "stop=" time, perhaps the main problem...)

IMHO you better find some other source for your XMLTV files...

;)

IMHO you better find some other source for your XMLTV files...

;)

I've used a precompiled xmltv.exe, with tv_grab_es grabber. Can you recommend alternatives?

Thanks in advance

I've updated xmltv to the lastest version from xmltv.sourceforge.net (0.5.45). but the tv_guide it generates is identical: lang=es in tags and not end time. I suppose it's right to do things like this, so perhaps myxmltv should parse this file taking this into acount. I've tested two grabbers (tv_guide_es and tv_guide_es_laguiatv) with same results.

I can easyly correct the first feature (search/replace all) but not the second (I should make an script that search the next starting time in the same channel and put it as stop time for the current program).

I'll give the other programs an opportunity. Thanks for the indications.

Probably the lack of the stop time and language spec addition is caused in some way from the grabber (or from some other config or form the source sites, dunno), but no, IMHO it isn't normal...

In fact stop time is present (and no lang data is present) in the file exported from various programs that capture MHW form sat (eg EPG4plus and SkyEPG), and they are correctly imported with MyXMLTV...

Stop time is present also in the file I sometime download from a friendly site for italian EPG (when I bother myself to take it from the sat ;) ); I can't know what program is used to build it, or if it is downloaded directly from the sat, I only know that it's standard XMLTV, importable with various Mediacenter, MCE included...

Finally I tested the file grabbed for Italy with XMLTV GUI Grabber and also this have stop and no lang... also this is imported correctly with MyXMLTV, but be sure to use the right one: Tvguide.xml (and not data.xml)...

...so I suggest you to try XMLTV GUI Grabber first B)

:bye:

Probably the lack of the stop time and language spec addition is caused in some way from the grabber (or from some other config or form the source sites, dunno), but no, IMHO it isn't normal...

In fact stop time is present (and no lang data is present) in the file exported from various programs that capture MHW form sat (eg EPG4plus and SkyEPG), and they are correctly imported with MyXMLTV...

Stop time is present also in the file I sometime download from a friendly site for italian EPG (when I bother myself to take it from the sat ;) ); I can't know what program is used to build it, or if it is downloaded directly from the sat, I only know that it's standard XMLTV, importable with various Mediacenter, MCE included...

Finally I tested the file grabbed for Italy with XMLTV GUI Grabber and also this have stop and no lang... also this is imported correctly with MyXMLTV, but be sure to use the right one: Tvguide.xml (and not data.xml)...

...so I suggest you to try XMLTV GUI Grabber first B)

:bye:

I have the same problems using this epg file from a spanish site:

http://www.kubycsystem.com/web/index.php?n...etit&lid=58

Do you nkow what's wrong with it?

It is a heavy file. Sorry.

Thanks.

I've installed and try to use TVxB (with XMLTV GUI there's no spanish grabber). I've get a simple EPG file with one channel and here's the result: TVguide.xml

As you can see, the file has start and stop time, but still language information in some tags. I've tried to import it as is and removing language information, but no lucky: the file is recognized as valid by MyXMLTV, I can map the channel to any of my channel list (I've choosed Canal Sur TV from DVB-T tunner), I get usual "Loading... Saving... Ready" messages but no actual data in EPG.

Can I activate any log feature in MyXMLTV and/or DVBViewer EPG engine?