Buying DVBViewer Pro for streaming over lan...

cmatte

Hi,

as I say in the title I'm looking for a solution to view channels over a LAN, precisely I'd like to stream my Windows Vista and SkyStar2 powered pc signal with my notebook connected with wired ethernet. My notebook of course would stay connected to the tv.

Do I need more than ONE license?

If one is enough, how to do it? Install on both pc with same datas?

Thanks.

Edited by cmatte
One licence is sufficient in this case.

Good, thanks.

I think I will order it tomorrow, I've just seen the code sending is done manually till 10 pm.

Also I can't see the PayPal icons under the write PayPal to choose the currency. Could you please fix it?

I'd have other two questions before buying,

1- I've seen DVBViewer pro supports floppydtv-s, I'm going for the new floppydtv-s2 in some time, is it supported?

2- I will install the app on both the pcs with the same code obviously, you said I can use it to do lan streaming, so it's not a matter, is it?

1. It will be supported, sadly in the current release there is a bug in the DVB-S2 code for that card. The next release will work.

2. It's no matter, you may install with the same code more than once.

Hi,

finally I bought DVBViewer Pro two days ago, the streaming with the ss2 is perfect, I hope the support for the dvd-s2 will be soon, as I will buy it in one or two weeks.

I love the app anyway, it's kinda perfect, thanks :)