DVBViewer GE v 2.4.2.0

ricabullah

You might think i should have post this to newbies section, but anyway you can move this if i am wrong.

1)When i import any ini scanned with Transedit to GE, i can just see free-to air DVB-S and DVB-S2 channels even both can be seen in Pro.

When i scan with GE's own channel editor (free to air unselected), i can find all free to air and encripted DVB-S channels but neither free nor encripted DVB-S2 channels can be found.

(BTW under settings/options/dvb-S2 device is selected)

2) I can't see any Diseq selection box in this version. In previous versions i was able to select Diseq. I might make mistake?

Even i marked "both" in Transedit, can not see again encripted channels. (I know GE has not CI module selection but it is just for test reason)

Way do you not uncheck "Free To Air only" in the import window?

"Free to air" is unchecked already in channeleditor and "both" checked in Transedit.

Something must be wrong with me but don't know what it is?

DVB-S2 device is selected as well.

Edited by ricabullah
In the import dialog for the .ini

post-12906-1191710887_thumb.png

Tiod, thanks a lot!

I was about to getting crasy.

I haven't noticed there is one box more.

After i scanned with Transedit ("both"selected) opened GE and "Channel List", clicked import and unchecked "Free to air" box which i've never noticed before:

genewpo9.jpg

And all encripted channels are available anymore.

Thanks again!