Main site down?

Laserwave

works without problems. pleasecheck your windows hosts file /firewall configuration.

Thanks for the immediate answer. You were of course right, I opened the hosts file, and saw these 2 entries: www.DVBViewer.com/ and 127.0.0.1 localhost.

Deleted the first one, and now it's ok. Can't imagine why this happened though.

No wait, I think I have an idea now of why this happened... :wacko:

I'm off to buying the full version. Just one question: Can I install DVBViewer on a pc with no internet access, or is online activation required?

... And your ideas are probably right... but still before I buy I need to know if online activation is required, since I'll install it on a HTPC with no internet access. I could get internet access temporarily for that pc if I absolutely had to, but since it's going to be a bit of a pain, I'd like to know beforehand, thanks.

Ok, everything works fine now with the Pro registered version, thanks. I remembered an older DVBViewer version that came with my old Skystar 2 and didn't have such good memories (crashes and nerve-wracking "B2C2 MPEG2 error") but the 3.9.0.0 version is perfect.

I only have to figure out now, how to use DVB-T on the Hauppauge HVR-4000 hybrid card with DVBViewer. ;)