LCD Smartie plugin for DVBViewer

thats nice but a little how to to implement the plugin would be nice. if i simply copie the lines in LCD Smartie Screen Status field LCD Smartie crys that he couldnt find a dll that is necessary.

Can ya explain me how to implement the Plugin.

THX

• 1 month later...
ok got it working. man thats pretty nice is working very proper and the different infos that ill can display are near endless :rolleyes:

Hi Salzhammer,

tell me the secret: How can I get it to work?

Charly

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
i can´t download the plugin. the link doesn´t work. can you help me please?

thx

Have you registered on the LCD Smartie forum? You can see files to download only if you're logged on.

• 3 weeks later...
Have you registered on the LCD Smartie forum? You can see files to download only if you're logged on.

Würde es jemand hier uppen ?? Dies wäre doch ganz nett, oder im Member-Bereich. Es muß doch nicht sein, das ich mich erst in einem anderen Forum anmelden muß, oder??

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

CU

Beginner007

• 2 months later...

Hi,

wollte mich in dem LCD-smartie-Forum anmelden ging aber irgendwie nicht.

Hat jemand das Plugin für LCD-Smartie-DVBViewer?

Wollte mein serielles VFD Display damit ansteuern.

Danke!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I create after long time research 2 commands line for lcdsmatie

Line 1:

$dll(cut.dll,1,1#12,$dll(warnif.dll,3,$dll(SuperTroca,1,ISO8859-1,$dll(DVBViewer,9,#channelname,))/,$dll(cut.dll,1,2#7,$dll(DVBViewer,9,#currentplaytime,)) $dll(DVBViewer,9,#percentage,)%) )$CustomChar(1,1,3,7,31,31,7,3,1)$Chr(176)$CustomChar(5,2,9,5,21,21,5,9,2)$Chr(133) $dll(tinybar,2,$dll(warnif.dll,3,$dll(DVBViewer,9,#Volume,)/,0),7)

Line2:

~$dll(warnif.dll,3,$dll(SuperTroca,1,ISO8859-1,$dll(DVBViewer,9,#selecteditem,))/,$dll(SuperTroca,1,ISO8859-1,$dll(DVBViewer,9,#TV.Now.title;#Media.title,)))

And you need this for good french characters in Banco.txt:

é|e

è|e

ê|e

ë|e

ï|i

î|i

ô|o

ç|c

ù|u

û|u

â|a

Ã|

This work great, and you can show all informations needeed for HTPC, playing TV and media !

Very thanks barnie_bg for your plugin !

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I know it's been a while when the last message was posted in the thread but still I'd like to use my MO VK202 display in my media pc. I have DVBViewer running and try to use Smartie to get it to run with it. I have installed Smartie and copied the plugin which I downloaded from the Smartie forum as it was mentioned on different spots. But still I get the error message that the plugin cannot be found (#126). What could be wrong? I already have followed the suggestions to install all necessary DLLs and Framework 3.0 but no difference.

Can anybody help me please?

THX