OSD File copy/paste bug

Say i want to use the 'theComputer' function on the OSD to copy a file to an empty folder, this is impossible because the OSD menu does not have the 'past' option unless a file is already highlighted.

so for example, i want to copy "Video_1" from F:\ to D:\Videos;

i browse to F:\ on the OSD, i press the blue button, i choose copy, i browse to D:\Videos which is an epty folder, the only option to highlight is "..", i press the blue button but the only options i have is 1 Help, 2 Back.

if there is already a file in the folder then i can highlight that file and press 'paste' and the copy takes place normally.

i believe this to be a slight design flaw, hopefully you see fit to correct this :)

also, i fogot to mention, this is version 3.9.2.0, which is the last stable release last time i checked.

Edited by RR7
  • 3 weeks later...
The 3.9.3.45beta also behave the same way... but don't call it a bug, it's a missed feature :idiot:

:bye:

well when i posted it in feature requests, i got the thread closed by some moderator. so i guess it's a bug after all.