Hauppauge 4000 & dvb 3.9.04

sasax

Hi

When i have installed the new version 3.9.04(with the 3.9.02 versione function fine !!),i have some problem.If DVBViewer start with a channel dvb-t,when i change with a channel dvb-s appears the message hardware not available.If DVBViewer start with dvb-s channell,all ok, but when i select the dvb-t channel appears the message hardware not available.

Help me.... :blush:

That's a known DVBViewer Pro 3.9.4 issue. Will be handled in the next update, I suppose... for now, click View -> Close Graph before changing from DVB-S to DVB-T or vice versa. Or additionally install DVBViewer GE 2.5 (see members area, read the ReadMe!).

@ Griga

If i click View - > Close Graph before change dvb-s dvb-t its function fine.But there is not an other way more immediate? (excuse me for my dad english)

I have the same problem. Every time i change from a TDT channel to a SAT channel, o viceversa, i have a black screen. If I click the option Reinitializate video (or something similar, i do not have now the program here and i do not remember it well), I see it. But i have to do this every time i change from TDT to SAT o viceversa. In this post i have seen another way to solve this problem, click View -> Close Graph (or perhaps it is the same that I do, but i have it in spanish), but i think that it is no usefull.

Is there any other solution more practical? How is the solution installing DVBViewer GE 2.5? I do not understand german and i can´t understand what DVBViewer GE 2.5 do.

I do not understand german and i can´t understand what DVBViewer GE 2.5 do.

There is an English ReadMe included, and it tells you how to get an English user interface (only usable for people who are able to read, of course :D)

As far as it concerns the HVR 3000/4000, DVBViewer GE contains a special hybrid tuner handling, that has not been adopted in DVBVierwer Pro yet.

Thank you. I have pick the link in download page and i have not seen the rtf into the zip. I will try it, althought it seems that does not support [removed] to see encryted channels with offficial card (Please note: DVBViewer GE does not support decryping channels with a CI/CAM.)

I think that i have to wait for the next DVBViewer update.

Thank you again

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combination with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "common interface" (CI) and the corresponding "common access module" (CAM) with a smart-card. This applies regardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.