Error in Userdata! Please install the DVBViewer with the correct d

miss_mel

I am getting this error approximately every 30 minutes and DVBViewer closes :blush:

What correct data? I know I entered the registration info correctly!

What is causing this?

Thank you

post-82485-1244116650_thumb.jpg

Forum search funktion is avaible. :blush:

Remove 4.1 completely.

Go to Memebers Area

Download Version 4.1.1

Install

Make sure to enter correct Name and Password-DO NOT COPY and PASTE

Enjoy

V4,1 was a bit flimsy with the Copy-Protection

Greetz

Pinbot

Forum search funktion is avaible. :blush:

Thanks.

But I already have version 4.1.1.1 :wacko:

Edited by miss_mel
Thanks.

But I already have version 4.1.1.1 :blush:

Afaik its the same: dont paste & copy, be exact with lower/upper case

and very very exactly the same for the login for the download and for the installing.

Here a link to a german topic where Pinbot has described how exactly the installation must be done in Windows 7. (am I right that your background is Win7?)

Hope you can translate it with google for me is now too lazy, its late.

an here a link for deleting some registry keys but dont know if this is for Win7 also:

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...st&p=248488

sorry, also german.

Ver. 4.1.1.1 ??? What have I missed??? :wacko:

Edited by Devastation

Thanks =)

Yes, it is windows 7

DVBViewer says version 4.1.1.1 in splash screen and "about" box.

Well I translate it with babelfish and I can understand some of it..

I am very certain I entered the registration information correctly when installing, with no foreign characters.

I have UAC turned off and have Administrator windows user account. I am trying compatibility mode at the moment, I guess I will know in 30 minutes if this will work :wacko:

That translation mentions something about virtual machines? I really don't want to have to run this in a virtual machine. I sent email and asked about win7 compatibility before I bought DVBViewer and they say "Windows7 is supported, if your driver is also working under this new OS."

If compatibility mode will not work then I will uninstall everything and start again. But it took me a loooong time yesterday to set up recording service yesterday and I really don't want to do it all over again :blush: lol

thank you

well I try Vista compatibility mode - same problem

I try XP compatibility mode - same problem

So I uninstall everything.

Then go to member area to download again

And it won't let me login :blush:

That translation mentions something about virtual machines? I really don't want to have to run this in a virtual machine

That was an explenation about how Win7 is working. It was meant the core is separated and the Win7 outside (maybe not the correct translation but you will get the meaning) is like a virtualization. So therefore progs need the vista comp.mode till they are adjusted to this.

• 2 months later...

I reinstalled DVBViewer and turned off the automaticly sleep function which was standard for the same time I got the error. I don't know if it was the re-install or the sleep function that was the problem. But it works:)

It could be that the DVBViewer didn't like that the computer was trying to get to sleep.

This was for Windows 7 RTM.