DVBViewer, Hauppauge HVR-4000 and diseqc

trekminal

Hello from Spain.

My satellite installation until past weekend was the following:

-MVision HD200 Combo

-Televes Diseqc model 7268 http://www.televes.com/hojastecnicas/103146.pdf

-Diseqc's A input to a Stab HH100 motor with a 80 cm dish, diseqc's B input to a fix 60 cm dish oriented to Hispasat 30W (I have no direct skyline view beyond 5-6W :) )

With this, all working perfect.

Now, I bought a new Hauppauge WinTV HVR-4000 card (DVB-S2-diseqc protocol 1, driver version 2.122.26109.0), and I'm trying to configure the diseqc. The standalone Mvision decoder is out of the wires. All works perfect with the motorised antenna (diseqc input A) but I'm not able to switch to input B. I almost tried all combinations in the scan window. DVBViewer Pro is the 4.2.1.0 version.

Some help, please?. I need a protocol 1.x disecq for this? TIA, and sorry for my poor english.

PS: Attached is the support.zip file.

support.zip

Edited by trekminal
From your linked post above:

Here is the meaning of different values in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HCW88BDA\Parameters\LNBVoltage_Ctrl

as far as investigated up to now. They apply to Hauppauge Nova S Plus, Hauppauge Nova S2 HD and Hauppauge HVR 4000 cards. Please note: A change requires rebooting your PC.

LNBVoltage_Ctrl | vertical | horizontal | card unused | Dynamic Current Limiting

0 ......................... 13,8 V ...... 18,8 V ........ 0 V .................... on

1 ......................... 13,8 V ...... 18,8 V ........ 0 V .................... off

2 ......................... 12,8 V ...... 17,8 V ........ 0 V .................... on

3 ......................... 12,8 V ...... 17,8 V ........ 0 V .................... off

4 ......................... 13,8 V ...... 18,8 V ........ 12,8 V ............... on

5 ......................... 13,8 V ...... 18,8 V ........ 12,8 V ............... off

6 ......................... 12,8 V ...... 17,8 V ........ 12,8 V................ on

7 ......................... 12,8 V ...... 17,8 V ........ 12,8 V................ off

With values 0,2,4 and 6, the motor is not moving. The only value that switchs my diseqc is value 1, but this do a speedy doble conmutation... diseqc goes to input B and then to input A again. No time for scanning any channel. The satellite related to input B is configured as "Extended - Switch - (all available options)"

driver version 2.122.26109.0

There is a newer one. I'm using 2.123.27056.0 for my Nova S2 HD (4 satellite positions, never any DiSEqC problems), and I think they've done something concerning DiSEqC, as you can read in the Hauppauge forum.

However, there are cases where a DVB card and a switch can't cope with each other, no matter what you try (except buying another switch) :)

I installed the latest drivers from Hauppauge website, version 2.124.27191.0 and all remains the same. I will post my problem on Hauppauge forums before to buy another diseqc.

Thanks for your time!